We are the Bromley High School Swimming Club Ltd. Current pupils at the school and their family can join the club and swim in our two sessions each week. Friends and relatives can also join these family sessions for a fee of £2 per person, per visit. Alumnae of the school who left after sixth form can also join extending membership benefits to their families.
We offer greatly discounted swimming lessons for non-swimmers and improvers as well as stroke improvement sessions. The pool is used by lane swimmers and families by having half the pool allocated to three dedicated lanes and the rest of the pool free for fun swimming.
The BHSSC Committee is entirely voluntarily and the current commitee is:
Chair: Jill MacMahon
Treasurer: Stuart Fidler
Duty Officer Training: Phil Bowdery
Membership: Shona Broughton
- Annual, one-off payment for all the family to swim at our sessions.
- Friends and relatives can be invited for a fee of £2 per person, per visit.
- Greatly discounted swimming lessons for children, non-swimmers and improvers.
- A healthy, family-orientated activity for all.
- Annual Family Membership: £75.00 (2017/2018)
- This entitles you and your immediate family to swim twice a week virtually every week of the year, and to benefit from discounted swimming lessons. There are NO OTHER SWIMMING CHARGES for members. (Note that the cost of bringing a non member visitor guest fee referred to above)
RULES AND GUIDANCE:
Club Rules bhssc-rules-amended-2014
Guidance Note swimming-club-guidance-note
For information on membership contact us